Monday 6 February 2012

weight update

Just a short post today.
I thought I would update you all with how I am getting on with my weight loss.
I decided that I need to do more exercise than just walking at work so I went to a Zumba class. My hours at work mean I finish between 7-8pm so it was hard to find a class to suit but managed to find a local one that ran 8-9pm. I thought great but I went once and haven't been back since. It wasn't because I didn't enjoy it (even though I ached like made for a week after) but I just found it unsuitable for a beginner. Instead I purchased a Zumba DVD and have found it really great and now can't wait to exercise and have gone from 1 time a week to 4 times a week.
The best bit is the weight and inches I am losing. I have only been doing the DVD for about 2 weeks now but have so far lost 2lbs, 3inches from my waist, 2inches from my stomach (the fat bit round my middle I really want to get rid of)  and 2 inches from my thighs so I am happy. As I know it is working it makes me want to keep going. If anyone is looking for a fun way to lose weight I say start Zumba.

No comments:

Post a Comment